1 - 8oz brie wheel w/ 1 tbsp honey
1.5 tbsp avocado oil
2 tbsp honey (in pan)
3 oz (85g) chopped nuts
4 oz (113g) blackberries
2 sprigs rosemary pinch flaky sea salt toasted baguette or crackers
- Score your brie with a sharp knife. Be sure not to slice all the way through, keep bottom of cheese intact. Spread 1 tbsp honey evenly.
- Chop hazelnuts (or use your favorite).
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- On medium heat, add oil to an oven-safe skillet. Once hot, place brie score-side down for 1-1.5 mins until charred undisturbed. Carefully, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining honey, chopped nuts, rosemary, flaky sea salt, and blackberries. Stir until nuts and fruit are evenly coated with honey.
- Transfer brie to middle of pan and bake uncovered for 10-12 mins. Let it cool slightly, then ENJOY with your favorite low carb toasted baguette or crackers