- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (e.g., erythritol or stevia)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line a standard-sized loaf pan with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt. Mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, melted coconut oil (or butter), and vanilla extract until well combined.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until a smooth batter forms.
Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it out evenly.
Bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the top is golden brown.
Allow the pumpkin bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once cooled, slice and enjoy your simplified low-carb pumpkin bread. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.